The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What songs remind you of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy????

Go down 
+3
Most High
flying free fee
blue_panda_41295
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

What songs remind you of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy???? Empty
PostSubject: What songs remind you of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy????   What songs remind you of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 pm

My friend and I were talking about songs that we thought went with the series, so I want to know what songs you guys think go with the series.
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: What songs remind you of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy????   What songs remind you of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy???? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:20 pm

The Youtube fan vids really influenced me on this topic... So "My Heart" by Paramore really seems like the Gemma/Kartik song to me. tongue
Back to top Go down
Most High
In India
Most High

PostSubject: Re: What songs remind you of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy????   What songs remind you of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy???? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:04 pm

the song imaginary by evanscense really captures the whole series i think. its such a good song i loove it!! here it is if anyone wants to hear it. they video is really cool! its a great and terrible beauty video FYI :