The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it   Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:58 pm

Hokay, so on monday, like what was expected, scoopage flowed in like the mississippi. One piece got me and my friend speculating. So I find out from one of my ex's (K) (were civil) that his best friend (B) broke up with my good friend (A) over the break. Naturally being the person I am, I asked for details. He told me that B did it infront of his (Bs) house and told her he didn't feel the same about them anymore, etc etc etc. So I double take and I'm all," Thats the exact (word for word) thing you told me!"
So telling my best friend (KS) all this she draws all these paralells:
me n K lasted same amount as B n A
B told A the same thing K told me
in the same way.
I'm like thats just a coincidece but on Tues
I talk to A in the hall who tells me,"Oh he said this might just be a break, that's all"
All i'm thinking is "I was told the exact same thing!"
Now B n K are joined at the you know what as in like they're good friends, like twins almost. I want to remind her of what happened to me as too not get her hopes up. Would that make me a bad person? I mean B's last gf (C) told me how she knew it was ending when I was with K and we were almost identical. I'm just worried taht if I tell A she won't believe me or assuse me of being jelous or somthing. but seriously were jouniors in HS and I'm sure she'd have the sence to realize I'm trying to help!But how can I tell her this?
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it   Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:16 pm

I'd pull her aside and just say, listen.. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I feel that blahblahblah and I don't want you to go through what I did. I hope I'm wrong, but I wanted to tell you so that you don't get hurt..

or something of that nature.

if she's a good friend, she'll realize you're trying to help her
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it   Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:37 pm

I see her again tomorrow, so I'ma def try that Smile thx
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it   Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:25 pm

I agree, and also if she doesn't listen, don't beat yourself up. You will have done what a good friend would do.
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: OH EM GEE!   Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:28 pm

so lemme slap myself in the face *slap slap* cause what do you know they got back together! during the time they were broken up she told me he took her french horn, yup stole the v card, hit a home run(don't ya love my hidden meanings?)! I think she's stupid for doing it (cause she basically just told him yup without any second thoughts at all). Ughh cannot believe her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it   Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps we should make an advice subfourm, cause I need it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence-
Jump to: