The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures for The Order

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

Pictures for The Order Empty
PostSubject: Pictures for The Order   Pictures for The Order Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 pm

hey guys, quick post =]

I'd love you all if you'd suggest a few images for me to use for The Order's winter layout on the website =]

thanks!!
<33
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for The Order   Pictures for The Order Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:50 pm

I'd love you guys forever if you could help me with

+pictures
+contests
+quotes (book and person speaking included if possible!!)

<33
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for The Order   Pictures for The Order Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:01 pm

About Christmas or relating to AGATB specifically?
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for The Order   Pictures for The Order Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 pm

I say some victorian wallpaper pattern in like red or gold (the main xmas color combo at the time)http://www.sheptess.co.uk/images/victorian%20wallpaper%204.jpg just an example. Most
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for The Order   Pictures for The Order Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Ya, some Christmas related thing. There's some great quotes from the books. (I'm sure some relating to Christmas from RA) There's some good quotes on www.goodreads.com and if you go to the search bar and type in Libba Bray, then click on her NAME when the books come up, go down to the bottom-ish area of the page and click on quotes. There are plenty of good quotes there that might be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for The Order   Pictures for The Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures for The Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence-
Jump to: