The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Dreams....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

Strange Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Strange Dreams....   Strange Dreams.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:28 pm

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night about AGATB and the movie and stuff... It was really really weird, like Kartik was really really pale and had orangish blonde hair and was really fat and wore a black leather jacket and talked like a New Yorker... It was like in the movie and stuff, and I remember it being REALLY good, even though Kartik was screwed up...

I was excited for the REAL movie to come out, but now I can't wait just because of that dream... It's really weird. I watched Prince Caspian today, too. And I think Narnia seems a lot like the Realms to me. Anyone else think the same thing?

Also, have you ever had any weird dreams about the books?
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

Strange Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams....   Strange Dreams.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Hmm. I saw Prince Caspian about a week ago... I never exactly thought of it that way but now that you mention it, it does seem very similar. I imagine the realms to be smaller though, and more beautiful.

Strangely enough, I've always imagined Circe as looking like Tilda Swinton as the White Witch in Narnia.Strange Dreams.... _41026350_narnia2_203
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

Strange Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams....   Strange Dreams.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 pm

Ya, more beautiful and to me it looks a little more... tame? Like a garden where someone prunes the flowers and mows the grass.... But my imagination when it comes to books is pathetic, and when I saw Prince Caspian, I was like, wow, I bet that's what the realms look like! Except they're supposed to be more magical Smile
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

Strange Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams....   Strange Dreams.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 am

I never really connected Narnia with the realms. Alot of is to do with the fact that you can go back and forth from our world and the realms, but that is alot harder with Narnia. idk.

Anyway, weird dreams. I get soooooooo many of those. I get a ton of Harry Potter dreams that I won't bother describing right now cause there are way too many, so I'll start with telling you about my most recent weird book dream. so it wasn't really about the book, but the book heavily influenced it. I had been reading Heir to Sevenwaters which is like the celtic druids and the fair folk and stuff like that. (also important to the dream was that my crush was giving me a ride to school the next day, too.) Ok, so I'm not exactly sure what the plot was but I needed to go to Italy to save the world. So the strange part was that it was set in Ireland during the time period of my book, but we were still in the house I live in now, but it was in Ireland some how and there were still cars and airplanes. So my dream was basically that when my crush came to pick me he decided he take/go with me to the airport and on this adventure, but I woke up once we got to the airport so I didn't get to save the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams....   Strange Dreams.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Dreams....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence :: Discussion-
Jump to: