The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win a role in her latest short story!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

Win a role in her latest short story! Empty
PostSubject: Win a role in her latest short story!   Win a role in her latest short story! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:42 pm

http://libba-bray.livejournal.com/43830.html

I would love for my name to be in it. *sighs off dreamily*

I'm very sucky at artful things though. I hope that amazing MissDoyle/Gemini person enters though, because she could definately win! Her videos are amazing!
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: Win a role in her latest short story!   Win a role in her latest short story! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:03 pm

I saw that just today, too! I have no where to post it, and I'm not super artsy either... Me and my friend got bored and were tired one day and were like, "We should TOTALLY make a movie!" I even started writing the script. Smile It'd be a little hard to do it, so I won't... but I really want to see the entries!

YA! That Missdoyle17 and Gemini12590 (same person) are amazing! I hope she enters, that'd be awesome!
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

PostSubject: Re: Win a role in her latest short story!   Win a role in her latest short story! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 pm

I kind of want to enter, but idk what I would do for it..
Back to top Go down
kitty
Holding Onto The Runes
kitty

PostSubject: Re: Win a role in her latest short story!   Win a role in her latest short story! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Same here!

I want to draw some little charactures but. . . yeah. .
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: Win a role in her latest short story!   Win a role in her latest short story! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 pm

I could draw, and it could be some corrupted soul in the Winterlands... yeah... corrupted soul...
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shalott
Getting Lost in the Realms
Lady of Shalott

Location : Sitting alone in my room trying to make the door of light appear

PostSubject: Re: Win a role in her latest short story!   Win a role in her latest short story! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:02 pm

I'd love to enter this! Too bad I just found out about it today, and three days is too short of notice to come up with something. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win a role in her latest short story!   Win a role in her latest short story! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win a role in her latest short story!
Page 1 of 1