The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The play's the thing...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady of Shalott
Getting Lost in the Realms
Lady of Shalott

Location : Sitting alone in my room trying to make the door of light appear

The play's the thing... Empty
PostSubject: The play's the thing...   The play's the thing... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 pm

I know there are other writers on here, but what about actors? I love drama, speech, mock trial, and anything else that falls into the public speaking/performance category.
Back to top Go down
ScarlettOhara
Going to Spence
ScarlettOhara

PostSubject: Re: The play's the thing...   The play's the thing... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:29 pm

i sing Smile
if that counts...
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: Re: The play's the thing...   The play's the thing... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I did drama my freshman and sophmore years but realized that everyone in that group is a bakstabbing egotistical skank who have no lives. (bitter? yes) I love debates thoough, or any large classroom discusion which is done often in my currnet issues/AP l& c/ and AP Euro classes. For Gov't we did a mock presidential debate last November, I got to speak for the Mc Cain side Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarlettOhara
Going to Spence
ScarlettOhara

PostSubject: Re: The play's the thing...   The play's the thing... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:17 pm

OOh thats so cool!
I did mock trial and model united nations this year, and they were both surprisingly fun.
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: The play's the thing...   The play's the thing... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:21 pm

I loooooove to act. When I was 8-11 I was a Fairyland personality. I dunno if you guys have heard of Fairyland or not, but it is a theme park in Oakland for little kids and it was Disney's inspiration for Disneyland. So basically I went there every third weekend and put on a show with ten other people. It was soooooooo much fun. I actually met my best friend there. I've also done a lot of other plays and such. I really enjoy doing it.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shalott
Getting Lost in the Realms
Lady of Shalott

Location : Sitting alone in my room trying to make the door of light appear

PostSubject: Re: The play's the thing...   The play's the thing... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:59 pm

ScarlettOhara wrote:
OOh thats so cool!
I did mock trial and model united nations this year, and they were both surprisingly fun.

I'm glad that ypu thought so! A lot of the people on our mock trial team aren't going to do it again next year. Sad I wonder if we'll have enough people for a full team...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The play's the thing...   The play's the thing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The play's the thing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence-
Jump to: