The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some examples for an essay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

Need some examples for an essay Empty
PostSubject: Need some examples for an essay   Need some examples for an essay Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:03 pm

So in AP Language and Compisition (we're still learning! grr) everyone has to write a document based question on a quote they choose. My quote is "Chaperons don't enforce morality; they force immorality to be discreet." It totally reminds me of Rebel Angels with the girls trying to escape Franny in London and their chaperones at the balls, no? Anyway I need to find a good example (the actual text/quotes, not like a well she said this). Anyone have any pages, passages in mind? (AGATB or TSFT works too kinda). Any passage as long as it's not longer than a page in the book. I will bake cookies for those who help Smile Thank youuuuu
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: Need some examples for an essay   Need some examples for an essay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:15 am

I'll take the cookies Wink But... I'm going to have to wait a while to answer your question. Smile I have not a clue what part Franny's in... And I know there was something from TSFT (I THINK it's TSFT) too, about just Gemma's Chaperone, Mrs. Tuttle. Gemma wants to go do something with Fee or Ann (If it's RA, it's Simon) (It also could even be Lord What's-his-face, Simon's dad) so she makes Mrs. Tuttle really thirsty for lemonade.

I'll try to find that one, too. Dang it... It's a good thing I'm starting the series over, I don't remember ANYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Need some examples for an essay   Need some examples for an essay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Lol I think the lemonade is in TSFT, I think, grr, I have to find this by friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some examples for an essay   Need some examples for an essay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some examples for an essay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence :: Discussion-
Jump to: