The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More reasons to hate Hollywood

Go down 
2 posters

Would you make an AGATB movie in your backyard?
Yes
More reasons to hate Hollywood I_vote_lcap50%More reasons to hate Hollywood I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
More reasons to hate Hollywood I_vote_lcap50%More reasons to hate Hollywood I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

More reasons to hate Hollywood Empty
PostSubject: More reasons to hate Hollywood   More reasons to hate Hollywood Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Evil or Very Mad I'm going to cry. I'm going to shoot something. I'm going to go on a viewers' strike. Read for yourselves: http://libba-bray.livejournal.com/ If you don't feel like reading, I'll summarize for you:

No AGATB movie. It's over.

I know most of you are probably just mildly disappointed, thinking, "Well, at least they can't ruin it now." but I'm not. I'm furious, probably because of the dreams I've had about it, and how funny my dreams were. (In one, the Kartik was from Brooklyn, had sandy hair, and was paler than Twilight. He wore a leather jacket too.) I almost feel like crying... Please tell me I'm not the only one Sad
Back to top Go down
For They Must Have Hope
In India
For They Must Have Hope

Location : On the couch trying to call up the majic and make the realms appear

More reasons to hate Hollywood Empty
PostSubject: Re: More reasons to hate Hollywood   More reasons to hate Hollywood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:36 am

WHAT? They have to make the movie. I have been looking forward to it. I need more Gemma Doyle....
Back to top Go down

More reasons to hate Hollywood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence :: Discussion-
Jump to: