The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm feeling...

Go down 
+5
RedxLuna
Felicity Worthington
lunarox142
Rebel Angel
Lady of Shalott
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady of Shalott
Getting Lost in the Realms
Lady of Shalott

Location : Sitting alone in my room trying to make the door of light appear

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Ok, yesterday I had a speech contest. Everyone on my team got ones, and I felt really happy when I was congratulating them, until I saw my score and saw I was the only person who got a two. Crying or Very sad I wasn't upset that a got a two, since I have three more years of speech, but I felt really pathetic compared to everyone else. I guess I feel better knowing that my judge only gave one one for my block and that some of the judges were giving ones to everyone, but still... There was a show choir competition too, and we got third place out of three choirs in our divsion. Sad All the seniors were really upset becuase it was the last competition of the year.

Anyone else feeling miserable and want to share?
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:14 pm

aww I'm sorry, but remember once cam learn more from falure than success. Smile

As for me I decided to chop my hair and I'm kinda regreating it. It sounded cool at first but my mum messed up a little...I'm waiting for it to grow. Ughhh, why the hell did I decided I wanted a scene-esque cut?
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:33 pm

I have been feeling kinda blah lately. I just keep thinking about everything i have to worry about, and then it really freaks me out so i forget about it, but then the next time I think about it, it is even worse. I just don't know what to do. I feel like I need to be planning ahead more, but I only seem to be able to take each day as it comes.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shalott
Lady of Shalott

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 pm

I know what you're talikng about, luna. It seems like I have hardly any time to myself anymore. I'm actually feeling pretty happy right now; I just got home from a big concert a the school. They had lots of free dessert, and I had some really good cheesecake. I love you
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 pm

I feel really bad right now because I had a math competition and did horrible AND at the concert last night, I was late to accompanying somebody because the dumb practice room door got stuck!!! My band director was freaking out!!! I felt so bad because I gave everyone a scare and I feel like a disappointment. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
The desserts were good, though.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shalott
Lady of Shalott

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm

It's not your fault! It's the stupid-door-of-our-decrepit-school's fault. Besides, I know something that will make you happy....................... NYC this Friday!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Yeah. I hope the hotel room door doesn't get stuck. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedxLuna
In London
RedxLuna

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm feeling blah because I want my brother back so bad that it aches.
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Hey guys ^_^

I understand where all of you are coming from with these problems,

I keep a notebook that I write quotes that I find interesting, or doodles, or just random things.. and I added some new quotes to it yesterday that I wanted to share that I felt were semi-relevant to this topic! =D

"Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny - he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered; some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally - you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you." -Osho

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare that they are difficult." -Seneca

"A ship is safe in harbor - but that's not what ships are for." -John A. Shedd

So anyway.. I just thought they were interesting thoughts. and, basically, shoot happens.. but you just have to live life =]
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:07 pm

That helped me feel better! Oh well, now everything's behind us now.
Back to top Go down
Lady of Shalott
Lady of Shalott

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Great qoutes! One from Thomas Edison: "I have not failed, I've just found a thousand ways that don't work."
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:22 am

haha.. I love that! I'm going to use that every time is like FAIL in my face. XD

anyway, I'm feeling TIRED!! I can't stop yawning; my eyes are in a permanent watery-state. XD
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm feeling.....absolutely wonderful! Just finished watching gossip girl with some of my friends. Oh, and one of my best friends called and informed me that her brother (my ex) just got dumped by his gf, and their mum is makin him go to school tomorrow and when he told her about it she was all "Karma's a "b"" (implying him leaving me and the exact same thing happened to him). So I'ma milk this and dress extra cute tomorrow since I sit next to him in 2nd period. muahahaha! XD
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm feeling... abhorrent. My stupid "best" friend and her stupid obsessions over stuipd people whom she "hates". Then me, clearing MY name, because it was something SHE did, making certain people that I don't know form judgements of me. AGH!
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Here's a funny quote:
"Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped."
Anonymous.
I'm feeling better now, but just really tired and busy. I'm also kind of anxious because my dad was laid off not too long ago and he got an interview, but it's taking the people forever to decide who gets the job.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:07 pm

I'm tired... and I feel sick. Sad I've had that whole sicky taste in my mouth all day... It's not fun and I don't want to go to school tomorrow, but my friend's having a birthday party tomorrow... UGH!
Back to top Go down
RedxLuna
In London
RedxLuna

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 pm

blue_panda_41295 wrote:
I'm tired... and I feel sick. Sad I've had that whole sicky taste in my mouth all day... It's not fun and I don't want to go to school tomorrow, but my friend's having a birthday party tomorrow... UGH!
Aw, I'm sorry, hun =[
Maybe some rest will help you feel better.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Ya... I'm going to bed early tonight... After I read scriptures and burn my CD to my iPod, I'll be out. Razz
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 am

I've actually been feeling pretty good lately. Yesterday I was hella hyper. Everything is so exciting right now. I'm going to Africa in less than a week, and two of my friends and I are building a bridge for a competition at school, and it is looking soooo beautiful. I love this competition. But, being boys, my friends want to burn our bridge after the competition. They were going to do it to our crane last year, but I didn't want them to so I promised they could burn this one if they saved the crane. Sorry, rant over.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 am

Building a bridge? Out of what? Paper? Wood?
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Isn't that a song? burning bridges baby. lol
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:48 pm

I'm feeling.. TIRED. and bored. =\
Back to top Go down
RedxLuna
In London
RedxLuna

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:02 am

I'm feeling worried because I don't want to fail my English term paper. And a little tried too because I didn't get enough sleep last night.
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 am

my stomach hurts, kind of..
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm feeling pretty useful and accomplished, I now know how to make fajitas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling...   I'm feeling... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm feeling...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence-
Jump to: