The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody remember me? =P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

Anybody remember me? =P Empty
PostSubject: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately... Real life stuff, you know?

Anyway, I would like to first say that I vow to pop in more often (assuming you guys still want me, of course), but that also I'm here to ask you guys a favor.

You see, I am making a website.

I am very pleased at this fact, and once it is up, I will invite you all to join if you wish.

The dilemma is that I have absolutely no idea how to make templates or well, anything. I've worked as an admin. of forums before, but we never used logos or pictures or cool stuff like that.

And I realized that the only people I knew online closely enough to ask something like this were you guys.

I see the image at the top of this page and I see a custom-made template and though I've lost the link for the actal site, I'm sure that it's very nice as well.

So I'm just wondering if the site designer (was it Mel?) would offer me some guidance on making a site? Just explaining how to edit templates and such?

Thanks in advance,
xoxo,
Love,
Fee I love you
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 am

I'd love to help you ^_^

you can email me at melanie_541@hotmail.com if that'd be easier.
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:11 am

Thanks, Mel. I love you

The site's not up yet but expect questions coming in the next few days. =P
Back to top Go down
kitty
Holding Onto The Runes
kitty

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Fee!

-flies through the air and tackleglomps-

I'm glad you're going to be on more!
I missed yous.
x]
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Aaah... Thanks, Kitty. =)

Anyway Mel, it looks as though I won't be needing your help after all. What I thought was hard was actually surprisingly easy. So... I doubt many of you would approve but...

You are now speaking to the proud owner of www.AntiTwilight.com !
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 am

very nice!

I'd love to get our own domain for The Order, I think it would make it a lot more popular..

how much did it cost for AntiTwilight?

also, I'm taking a web design class so I get a free copy of dream weaver and my brother wants me to make a site for his band ^_^
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 pm

melanie wrote:
very nice!

I'd love to get our own domain for The Order, I think it would make it a lot more popular..

how much did it cost for AntiTwilight?

also, I'm taking a web design class so I get a free copy of dream weaver and my brother wants me to make a site for his band ^_^

The domain is through Aplus.net as a plan with another site of mine so I got that free, but it is hosted through FatCow.com for $58/year. So yeah. Not exactly free, but not a terrible price.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:54 am

Good job, Fee! I've always thought it would be fun to own my own website, but of course, I'm broke. Razz But I'm glad you're living my dream! haha
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 pm

blue_panda_41295 wrote:
Good job, Fee! I've always thought it would be fun to own my own website, but of course, I'm broke. Razz But I'm glad you're living my dream! haha

Thank you so much for joining.

I really really have got to post here more often. I love you
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi, it's so nice too have you back! I have bee having the same problem all summer, but I am back too now. And I am gonna go join your site right now!
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Argh. I really have been trying. Will make more time later. I miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember me? =P   Anybody remember me? =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody remember me? =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence-
Jump to: