The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help disparatelythe sooner the better. -title sig!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
isabelliee

need help disparatelythe sooner the better. -title sig!  Empty
PostSubject: need help disparatelythe sooner the better. -title sig!    need help disparatelythe sooner the better. -title sig!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Im doing my ISU that are slightly over due, and haven't handed it in yet because i need a 9 sentence paragraph about the title significance. Now im not asking that you write it for me, but i just cant seem to figure out what the title has to do with the book. and also, if you know her name significance to the book, like how it fits in with the book or time frame please please please let me know. I only made an account for this, and i need to know by tonight. thank you sooo much <3 - Isabella.
Back to top Go down
isabelliee

need help disparatelythe sooner the better. -title sig!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help disparatelythe sooner the better. -title sig!    need help disparatelythe sooner the better. -title sig!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 pm

and if you can give support like where in the book it shows that it makes my life so much easier thank you <3
Back to top Go down

need help disparatelythe sooner the better. -title sig!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence :: Discussion-
Jump to: