The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GemmaDoyleisamazing

Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty? Empty
PostSubject: Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty?   Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:07 pm

In your opinion, in a great and terrible beauty, what is the turning point. What is the high point? Doyou think these events change Gemma's feelings, personality and if so, how?
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty?   Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 pm

English report, I presume? Lol

The Climax of AGATB would be when she smashes the runes. I think it does change Gemma's feelings and personality a bit. She's forgiven herself and her mother. I think it also made her a bit more mature and serious. The magic isn't a joke, and I think that made her take it a bit more seriously.

That'll be $10 please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty?   Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 pm

I agree with that climax. The turning point would probably be where Felicity kills the deer, because everything goes chaotic from that point on.
Back to top Go down
For They Must Have Hope
In India
For They Must Have Hope

Location : On the couch trying to call up the majic and make the realms appear

PostSubject: Re: Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty?   Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:40 am

I think that there could be several different choices. One of them seems to be when Pippa got trapped in the realms I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty?   Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climax and Turning Point of Great and terrible beauty?
Page 1 of 1