The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There is a tour people!

Go down 
+6
flying free fee
aria
Tegan
Lady Hope
great&terriblebeauty
kitty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kitty
Holding Onto The Runes
kitty

There is a tour people! Empty
PostSubject: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Click here for the dates and times.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kitty
Holding Onto The Runes
kitty

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:37 pm

*dancing* She's comeing to Dayton! -squee- Thuper Exthiting.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Dancing under the stars
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:38 pm

awww...she isn't coming to my state, let alone my town... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://theorder.forumotion.net
Lady Hope
In the Gardens
Lady Hope

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:21 pm

awww. No one ever thinks about us Canadians!! I always get excited when a tour's announced but dissapointed when it's only across the US.
Back to top Go down
http://www.almost-famous01.piczo.com
kitty
Holding Onto The Runes
kitty

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:21 pm

I couldn't go because of a virus! Sad Hope she eventually returns.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
In the tent with Kartik
Tegan

Location : HUG A TREE! Kartik! *wishing it was my name in the wind!

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Awww NO CANADA!
Back to top Go down
aria
At Pippa's Grave
aria

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:54 am

Aw, I don't suppose she'll ever come to Australia either..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayfloweraria.blogspot.com
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:02 am

...or Connecticut...
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Dancing under the stars
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Sad

maybe if enough people email her to come to the state/country she will?
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:00 pm

I was so mad, she was only an hour away for two events, but no one would take me.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Dancing under the stars
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:11 pm

awwww...
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:25 pm

No one ever comes to my state either. Sad
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:11 pm

I'm very lucky where I live. Not everything but alot of things come to San Francisco, and it really nice since I don't actually live there but it is close enough to conveniently visit.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Dancing under the stars
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:36 pm

ohhh I love san fran
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:40 pm

there are times when I like it but sometimes it can be real hassle too. There are just sooo many all the time everywhere you go. When I'm in the mood for that its great, but I'm not like some people out here who live for the crowds. That's I enjoy being near enough, but not quite in the middle of it all.
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:55 pm

You're lucky, I'm stuck in a smallish town thats considered in the Chicago land area but far enough that trip downtown are only reserved for special occasions. Here the coolest places to go are the park, walgreens, or the main road that divides the north and south, we're very territorial.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Dancing under the stars
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Very Happy

well, I am an hour and a half away from any mall, and the most exciting places for us to go are:

movie theater, bowling alley, Denny's(it's open 24/7, so we go there at all hours of the day/night), or our own houses.
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:36 pm

Yeah, although I don't live in "the city", Oakland is still a pretty big city and there is alot to do, especially with Berkeley right next to us. Its all really cool, but then a part of me has always wanted to live in a small town. I always wanted to know everyone, and be able to walk where ever I wanted or take the bus without having to worry about anything. Where I live it is not safe enough to do that at all.
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:24 pm

Small towns aren't really that fun, because when you know everyone they know everything about you, and it's gossip central.
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 pm

My town is not very big but it's not wicked small either. We're not super gossipy but everyone pretty much knows everyone... I don't know, lol!
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Dancing under the stars
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:46 pm

flying free fee wrote:
My town is not very big but it's not wicked small either. We're not super gossipy but everyone pretty much knows everyone... I don't know, lol!

I am sort of the same...

My town is a small town, but not small enough for everyone to know everyone else.

But I do know about everyone in my high school (including the staff)
Back to top Go down
lunarox142
Binding the Magic
lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 pm

I don't know, maybe its just me, but I think that would be more interesting. Maybe I think small towns are all like the ones I read in books, but they seem pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:56 am

I live in a pretty small town, areas speaking, but there's LOTS of people. and the HS is like a couple surrounding towns so.. yeah. XD there's not much to do in the immediate area, but they are building a movie theatre right now and we are fairly close to a mall (30ish mins) and to Disney (40ish mins)
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:55 pm

I'm always so jealous when you mention Disney, Mel... I WISH I LIVED NEAR DISNEY! =[
Back to top Go down
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic
Rebel Angel

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:35 pm

You're 40 min from Disney?! Ughh, lucky, I'm like 2 1/2 hours from Six Flags, but everyone here is cheap so we drive the opposite 2 1/2 hours to Indianna Beach lol. We're not like Maycomb (was that the town in To Kill A Mocking Bird? lol) small, but we still have the old fashiond town events like cruise nights, tree lighting ceremonys. Of coarse we only go to see who went with whom, and to be seen.

Last edited by Rebel Angel on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a tour people!   There is a tour people! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is a tour people!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next