The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)

Go down 
+9
Catlily
SunsetWithYou
MissDoyle17
lunarox142
aria
Rebel Angel
flying free fee
melanie
blue_panda_41295
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:32 pm

It's Supposed to be Ann and Fee on the right, and obviously Gemma W/ Kartik on the Left. Smile I thought it was cute, and so I decided to share it with you! I think these drawings look more like the characters than any real person does. If you can't read it (I had to make it WAYYY smaller) it says, "She still thinks an Indian man lives in that bloody tree"How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 The_Kartik_Tree_by_pseudocide335
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Aww cute! Definately Fee and Ann, they look alot how I imagined them. =)
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:47 pm

That's probably my favorite fan art out of all that I've seen... it's hilarious
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:13 pm

That's funny!
I don't think Emmy Rossum would make a good Gemma. She's too old. Gemma's only sixteen. I think Romola Garai would make a good Felicity or Pippa.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:26 pm

I found someone who I thought would be the perfect Ann. Carey Mulligan.How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Pp_10
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:55 pm

OH MY!! That's Ann! Wow!
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:50 pm

I know! I hope she gets the part!
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Do you guys think that Rachel Hurd-Wood should get the part? I don't think she should; she's just not Gemma-ish at all.
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:44 pm

I imagine Gemma as more of a strawberry blond. Also, a bit taller and less curvy. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Rachel Hurd-Wood's hair isn't even naturally red like that, in most of the pictures I've seen of her it's light brown. Did you know she was Wendy in Peter pan?!?!? I didn't know that! WOW!
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:06 pm

blue_panda_41295 wrote:
Rachel Hurd-Wood's hair isn't even naturally red like that, in most of the pictures I've seen of her it's light brown. Did you know she was Wendy in Peter pan?!?!? I didn't know that! WOW!

Yeah, I saw that on... What was it? FX maybe? A few months ago.

I was looking at her and I couldn't figure out where I'd seen her before. Then I was like AHA! And the dad/Captain Hook was Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter. cyclops
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Woah?? Really? I didn't know that
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 am

He'd be a good captain hook. He's a good actor. He's exactly how I imagined Lucius.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:23 pm

He's also Mr. Darling, and I found out how old the Disney version was (for some reason I was thinking cartoon) and of course they weren't in the 50s one.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Wow. What else has Rachel Hurd-Wood been in?
Back to top Go down
flying free fee
Macbeth
flying free fee

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:05 pm

She was in something called Perfume. I've never seen it but a lot of youtube people get their clips from there.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Ya, she was in Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. It's rated R, so I've never seen it. Lots of Youtube people get their clips from there.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm

How many people think that Maggie Smith should play Nightwing? I think she's too old. I imagined her as more of a Grandma doyle.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:30 pm

I think she looks like a Nightwing to me, she always has. Although, she would be a good Grandma Doyle, too.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:46 pm

I think that Natalie Dormer would be a good Miss Moore/ Circe. She's pretty and she has that determined look to her. Maybe she's a little young, though. She did a good job playing Anne Boleyn in the HBO series "The Tudors."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Worthington
At Pippa's Grave
Felicity Worthington

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Here's a picture of her.
http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Natalie-Dormer.jpg
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm

blue_panda_41295 wrote:
And I almost never picture main characters when it's in a first person perspective, I see it all through their eyes. I picture them when they look in a mirror or whatever, and some scenes I see them from outside their body... I think I'm messed up!

I know what you mean.

I don't usually picture people when I'm reading. I may picture outfits, body type, locations, etc.. but I have a hard time picturing faces. Unless I see a picture, then I'm like, oh.. I could kind of see that as Gemma, or whatever. but when I'm actually reading a book (unless I've seen the movie.. like Harry Potter, now I picture the characters as who they are in the movies) then I don't really picture faces..

maybe I'm broken. XD
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

Location : At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss." It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You can not read Loss, only feel it.

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:38 pm

flying free fee wrote:
blue_panda_41295 wrote:

Yeah, I saw that on... What was it? FX maybe? A few months ago.

I was looking at her and I couldn't figure out where I'd seen her before. Then I was like AHA! And the dad/Captain Hook was Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter. cyclops

Mhm.. and.. on a kind of related note (in case no one noticed)

If you've seen Perfume: Story of a Murderer,

the guy that plays Rachel Hurd-Wood's dad is Severus Snape in Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
blue_panda_41295
Macbeth
blue_panda_41295

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:21 pm

I've never seen it, 'cause it's rated R, but I've read about it. It'd probably give me nightmares for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
melanie
Member of the Order
melanie

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 am

It isn't really scary.. just.. weird.. lol

It's probably rated R because of the nudity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)   How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you imagine the characters?(w/discussionabout Bonnie)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence :: Discussion-
Jump to: